Friday, December 13, 2013

A Disney Halloween...

Intermission....
A break from the road trip posts...

Mom decided to take me to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland this year. Oh boy, I was so excited. Mom picked me up from school an hour early, and we headed to Anaheim. We stopped off at our hotel to check-in and get me into my Halloween costume. The Halloween party started at 6p.m., but without a regular admission ticket, you could get in with your Halloween party ticket up to 3 hours earlier. Well, we didn't get there until almost 5p.m., but that was fine with me because I didn't miss but only an hour of school! :) 

Vanelope has arrived.. :) 


Disneyland looked really cool all decked out in Halloween decorations.



We got to see Christina, our friend, for a little while. She was busy working. 





I got to see a lot of characters, did several of the Halloween trick-or-treat stations, and 














went on Pooh ride through the Hundred-Acre-Woods. :)


I got to go to the parade, which was really cool. See a favorite part of it here in the video. I am in it too. :)


We watched the fireworks show, which was really neat before turning in for the night. 


It was so late by the time we got back to our hotel. 

I woke up so early the next morning all excited because we were going back to Disney today. Then when it was really time to get up to get ready, I was so tired. I probably should of listened to mom when she told me to go back to sleep. :) 

So, we got up and got ready to go have breakfast with Mickey and his friends. I was so tired. 



They had dancing with Mickey and his buddies at breakfast that mom made me go up every time to dance with them. It was a lot of fun, but I was very tired. 


After breakfast we went and met our friend, Christina at Disney. We first went to California Adventure Land. I hadn't been there since they first opened. We immediately saw Mickey Mouse. 


We went to Disney Jr live on stage. Boy, was that ever really cool because it had some of my favorite programs live (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Jake the Pirate). I don't normally watch Jake the Pirate (not sure if that is even what it is called), but I love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. Oh, did you know that I only like watching them in the morning, not at any other time of the day??? Yep! 


After that we went to Monsters Inc area.. Got to go on a cool ride in a yellow car.. 



Then we came across Sully's place.. Isn't he just so adorable???



After I had my visit with him, Christina and mom saw a Sully outfit for Cubby that was just too cute to pass up.. Yep, Cubby got all decked out in a Sully costume. Ya know, it is Halloween time.. :) 



I came upon the marine critter carousel. Oh, we just had to go on that.. I had to stay in my chair, so I didn't get to ride on a dolphin, but I still had so much fun I stayed on it for 3 rides. 


Christina on a Gray Whale... 


Wandered around the park some, had lunch and then we headed over to Disneyland. 



Walking into Disneyland, this gentleman came up to us and said, "There is no line at Pluto, come see him". So, we decided to. 




Well, the employee (gentleman) name was Joe and he was so nice.


 He decided to take me around to the other characters in the square there, and then sent us off to the Ranch to see other characters. :) Joe saw my bells on my chair and mentioned how the characters love bells.. I had so much fun playing with my bells with the characters and Joe. 














Joe also took me to City Hall to get my time card for the rides. This was all new to mom and I as they just started this new program for the disabled people. 

Said good-bye to Joe, 


and Christina (she had to go to work) and we headed over to the Ranch to see more characters. 








At the Ranch, Minnie Mouse came up and took me from mom (once again) and took me way over to the dance floor in front of the stage to dance with her before she had Mickey come over for a group photo. :) That was fun! 









Mom just found out today that I could go on the Haunted Mansion ride, and mom wouldn't have to carry me all the way through. That is what she thought all along, so we never went on it, but that was not true. She could push me all the way to the ride itself and back out. :) That was such a cool ride, I giggled the whole time.. Lots of chimes and silly noises. 


My favorite ride; It's A Small World was closed getting ready for Christmas, but I did go on the Jungle Cruise.. :) 


We were going to stay for the World of Color show over at Cali Adventure Land, but I was too tired, so we left that evening to go home. Plus, I had school the next day. 


......

I just spent a day a Christmas Day at Disneyland, so keep your eye out for that post coming soon, very soon.. :) 

Love,
Kayla


No comments: