Friday, August 28, 2009

...........Kayla 8th Grade & Sunset............



Hello Everyone...

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post.. Well, I have been very busy without much time to be posting. I had a great summer with mom - I will update you all very soon.. Mom is still working on the photos to go with my blog post.. :) I will try to hurry her up...

I started 8th grade this last Wednesday. I am going to a new school - yes, just around the corner from where I live, which means a 5 minute bus ride if even that. What was mom thinking???? She knows I love my bus rides, and now she is even talking about walking me to school on some days and home. I don't think so!

I just have a couple of photos to share. This is the outfit my grandma got me for my first day of school. The photo of the pants is what they look like on the back.


My new friends in my class and I love to dress up dolls, so I asked mom if Cubby could come to school with me today so I could share her with my new friends. It was so much fun. I dressed up Cubby as Hannah Montana, who I really like. She is soooo COOL.. Cubby even has a wig. Grandma says that I can't get a Hannah Montana wig, only Cubby..


Tonight, grandma, mom and I went for a late walk. It was so warm and nice out. I really enjoyed it. I took a couple of photos of the sunset over at the marina. We like to walk along the marina that is down the street from where we live.



I hope everyone is doing good and has a great weekend...

Love,
Kayla

No comments: