Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh NO, I am a TEENAGER... :)



Well, July 1st is my birthday which I see it is after midnight, so technically it is now July 2nd...

First of all, I want to say, "Hello" and "that I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their summer". I am thoroughly enjoying my summer with grandma here and attending summer school... Unfortunately, I only have one week left of summer school and then I am out until the end of August. BTW... I start 8th grade in the fall.........

I had an AWESOME day for my 13th Birthday and it is only the beginning... Yesterday (6/30) after I got home from school, mom and I took a nice long walk to the grocery store. I had to by my party stuff, cake ingredients/mixes/decorations for baking a cake at school and a few other goodies, plus some wine for grandma which mom almost forgot completely.


For school, I had to take all the ingredients for baking my cake, frosting, pan, etc. I baked a cake at school for all my friends to enjoy a cake party with me, plus my teacher; Dwain made it into a lesson. :)


I came home very active and happy. Grandma, Mom and I went for a walk and then they took me swimming.





I loved it. After that, I had a small birthday party with chocolate cupcakes and chocolate frosting, moose ice cream and a few presents. I loved it!! Excuse the way I am dressed, but I just got out of the pool and shower and am in my lounge clothes.



I am showing grandma and mom that I can hold Cubby and play my toy at the same time!




I was allowed to open up one gift from everyone, but not all gifts. I had to save some for my party. Grandma got me a cool pair of Bermuda Shorts. I am checking them out. I got a couple of CD's; one of the soundtrack from Hannah Montana movie. I loved that movie! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.





Mom was gone for a week for her yearly vacation break... I stayed with grandma and went to summer school! Had a lot of fun!!



And here is a photo of what to expect for the next posting... The Mirale League baseball day.. It was soooo much FUN!! Coming soon.... :):):)


No comments: