Sunday, January 18, 2009

Minnie Mouse on the loose with Kayla.....


Hello Everyone!

Last Sunday, January 11, 2009 I went to Disneyland with grandpa, grandma, mom and Cubby. We all had such a good time. We drove down Saturday evening and stayed the night.


Thank goodness downtown Disney had a Build - a - Bear store as I needed to take Cubby shopping for her Disneyland outfit. She got sketcher tennies, pink jeans, Disneyland shirt and mickey ears hat.


Grandpa kept an eye on Cubby and made sure she kept her Mickey ears on and that they were staying on correctly. Grandpa is good at that! :)


I had to get a good nights' sleep in order to be ready for Disneyland.


Our day at Disneyland:



While I was in line waiting to see Pooh, Eeyore came over and visited me. :)


"Mickey, where are you???"


"Mickey, where are you???"


I was still a tad tired in the morning, but once the excitement of the rides began, I definitely woke up. I really enjoyed going on Pirates of the Caribean; although I did get wet. I loved Winnie the Pooh ride and Jungle Cruise. I liked the idea of being able to stay in my chair on some of the rides. :)

I like to go through Minnie and Mickey's houses.


"Mickey, are you here??"

Mickey Mouse is my favorite character and am always wide awake to see him.


After wards, I was so excited that I got to see Mickey.

I kept getting in line to see Minnie, but never got to the front in time before her break, so I kept missing her till we were heading out. Grandpa saw Minnie and we headed over to see her. As soon as it was my turn, Minnie came up, grabbed the back of my chair and took me for a stroll. Minnie took me over to see Mickey. :) And then she brought me back to her area. It was so much fun. Then when Mickey was on his way in for his break, he came over and saw me again since I was still with Minnie.

Heading out... It is so much fun being out after dark with so many lights on everywhere... Disneyland is the place to be! :)


Hope everyone is doing great and has a wonderful week! :)

Til next time...

Love,
Kayla


P.S. Mom just posted this evening a blog on her site about Gray Whales in the Santa Barbara Channel. Check it out. Good night everyone.. :)



1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Kayla it looks like you had a fantastic trip to Disneyland!! I love the picture of Minnie wheeling you around. That is so cute! We hope you are doing well!

Love and miss you!
Daddy, Amanda, & Alayna