Thursday, October 2, 2008

So much to report.......

Alert: Please make note or re-do your bookmark: My blog address has changed to: www.kaylawassell.blogspot.com. Mom took the other one and this is more appropriate for me. :) I wanted princess Kayla, but can you believe it wasn't available.....

Hi Everyone......

I have been very busy and was a bit under the weather, but doing so much better now....

September was a great month full of exciting happenings... I got my new bath equipment, braces, wheelchair and tray...



The bottom photo shows how when my chair reclines back and forth, its in a rocking motion.... Well I mentioned that it should be a constant rocking motion all the time.. I would LOVE that! :) But apparently technology hasn't come that far...



Last Saturday was my first day at the Special Olympics Bowling practice session. It was the last one before the tournament. Things were a little unorganized this year, so mom didn't find out till last week. I had so much fun and bowled three games. I really did well, paid attention to what was going on, where the ball was going and definitely knew when I was having to wait longer than usual for my ball to come back. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures, but practice starts back up in a week or two, so I will get some then to share.

Yesterday was October 1st... First day of Halloween month which meant I could wear my Halloween top that my step mom, Amanda made for me. I couldn't wait to wear it.




Mom sent my camera with me to school and my teacher took a couple of pics of me.







Well, I need to end this here as I am off to go swimming... Wanted to hurry up and get this update posted since I didn't do it last night. I was too tired from school.

Hope everyone is doing well.. Have a great rest of the week and weekend... Till next time...

Love,
Kayla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kayla i'm so glad your feeling better and got your new equipment
tom

* Amanda * said...

Hi Kayla!

We are happy to hear you are feeling better! Your new chair looks great! And you you look so pretty smiling wearing your shirt! :)

Love and miss you,
Daddy, Amanda, & Alayna